The results of teeth whitening are subjective and individual bleaching results vary from person to person. Always White Teeth, LLC cannot guarantee a particular result. It is critical that you follow the individual product instructions as described in the instructional information included with each shipment. Not following the instructions could, among other things, damage your teeth and gums. In some instances, even if you follow the instructions bleaching may result in blotchiness on a non-uniform tooth surface.
The effects of teeth whitening fade over time and individual results may vary. Unexpected results may occur and may be irreversible. By buying a particular teeth whitening product, you accept all the risks associated with tooth bleaching and release and hold Always White Teeth, LLC harmless and its agents, employees and principals harmless for any issues or complications arising from or connected with the bleaching.
Before purchasing any of these products, if you suspect having any allergies to any of the teeth whitening products sold on the Alwayswhiteteeth.com website or you are not sure if the product is suitable for you, please consult your dentist before making any purchase.
Tooth sensitivity can be a part of the teeth whitening process and the degrees of sensitivity vary from person to person. We advise those who experience unusual sensitivity to stop using the product for a day or lowering the frequency of usage. If the sensitivity continues and causes severe discomfort we advise to stop using tooth whitening products until you consult with a dentist.
- By purchasing or using Always White Teeth, LLC products you understand and acknowledge that:
- You have consulted with your dentist about using Always White Teeth, LLC products and are choosing to purchase or use Always White Teeth, LLC products at your own risk and in accordance with your local laws.
- You will use the custom-fitted trays, and teeth whitening gel for the purpose of whitening your teeth. You will not use the product if you are pregnant or nursing until you have consulted with your dentist or doctor. You will take the impressions yourself.
- You do not have loose or decayed teeth. You do not have loose crowns or periodontal problems (gum disease).
- Always White Teeth, LLC products are not a substitute for regular dental care.
- Employees, staff, and/or dealers of Always White Teeth, LLC are not dentists.
- You are not allergic to carbamide peroxide, glycerin, carbome flavor, hydrogen peroxide, ammonium, hydroxide, silicone, or any of the ingredients used in out products.
- By purchasing product from Always White Teeth, LLC, you agree to all warranties, returns, and credits are at the sole determination of Always White Teeth, LLC and that total liability is limited to the amount paid for the product/service. You have read and understood this agreement in full prior to making purchase and agree that you are full informed.
- Keep out of reach of young children. All Always White Teeth, LLC products are not intended for use in children under the age of 12. Do not swallow any volume of teeth whitening gel or desensitizing gel beyond the amount consumed during general use (see instructions)
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse eyes thoroughly with water if gel comes in contact with them. Handle gel with dry hands.
- Gel that comes into contact with the skin can cause temporary skin irritation and/or whitening. Wash hands with soap and water after applying the gel.
- If large volume of teeth whitening gel or tooth desensitizing gel is consumed, contact poison control immediately.
- Avoid contact of gel with cloth, leather or fabric.
TOOTH SENSITIVITY & GUM DISCOMFORT
- Each Always White Teeth, LLC product is specifically designed to provide a specific whitening power. With products that offer
higher whitening power there is a greater chance that you may experience tooth sensitivity and/or gum discomfort.
If you are in need of dental work, already have dental work, or have staining from medication, ask your dentist if whitening is appropriate. Always White Teeth, LLC products designed to hold well to teeth. Do not use on loose teeth, restorations, or braces. Always White Teeth, LLC products will only whiten natural teeth. The products will not whiten caps, crowns, veneers, fillings or dentures.